Data Processing Intern
Signal Ocean, a well-funded (post Series A), AI-powered SaaS start-up in the maritime transportation sector, is currently looking for self-driven, fast-learning individuals with a passion for technology to join our Strategy function in Athens for an internship of 4-6 months.
This opportunity is ideal for all of those who are either in undergraduate level or recent graduates, willing to learn and prepare themselves for a career in the shipping and oil industry.
So, if you have a passion for data, technology and problem-solving, then we would love to hear from you.
- Create structured data sets from unstructured sources
- Collect, compile and validate data and information
- Manage and ensure efficient precise data entry and quality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiasm about oil & shipping industries
- Computer literate with ability to work with numbers
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete provisions is expected.
The interview process may include a short quiz to help us better appreciate your knowledge and the way you think.
Through this internship, you will gain valuable experience in a challenging, high-pace environment, collaborating and developing yourself amongst a young, competent and highly-driven team, engaged in an innovative and ambitious business plan. Through your tasks you will be introduced to basic terms and gain understanding in concepts of the shipping domain.